Requirements to be eligible to participate in THE CARIBBEAN WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS
• Be a travel agent or wedding planner with international destination wedding business.
• Have an active marketing strategy to promote international destination weddings.
• Be able to prove your past experience in destination weddings.
• Have a serious interest to promote the Caribbean as a destination for your clients.
• Should have sold at least 1 Destination Wedding in the Caribbean in the past 3 years, to be able to attend
Investment: US$ 370
What’s included in your registration?
• 4 days and 3 nights of all inclusive accommodations.
• All activities & transportation scheduled during the event (including transfers to and from the airport).
• Training and Educational sessions specifically designed for travel agents and wedding planners, focusing on destination weddings in the Caribbean.
• Meetings with international personalities within the wedding and romance industry.
• One-on-one networking opportunities with representatives of various
Caribbean destinations, resorts, and service providers.
• Exciting gala dinners and social events to celebrate your new friends, experiences, and business knowledge with professionals just like you!
• Optional pre-conference workshops or site inspections and/or post-conference experiences or site inspections*.
• *Pre and Post conference options may carry additional charges, and are subject to availability.
• Attend THE FIRST EVER CARIBBEAN WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS AWARDS CEREMONY! Awards given in multiple categories:
• Chance to win a GATE PRIZE: 8 day/ 7 night all-expenses paid ‘ Caribbean Romantic Getaway ‘ for two: Airfare included.
• Ongoing Post Event Promotions: PR releases, Social Media, Online Brochure, Caribbean Weddings & Honeymoon Planner and Travel & Trade.
Travel Agents will take part in top-ranked seminars that take you beyond the classroom.
During THE CARIBBEAN WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS Travel Agents will become an expert in the field and receive understanding of the new trends that this magnificent destination offers to increase your destination wedding business.
Receive quality training and vital business connections from a variety of Caribbean vendors and industry experts.
After the Seminar Travel Agents will be experts on a variety of useful themes that will help them to convey quality information for your clients such as:
• The best activities for destination wedding guests in Caribbean.
• The best venues for ceremonies and receptions.
• Caribbean traditions that could turn a destination wedding into something unique.
ATTEND THE EXPO AND NETWORK WITH OVER 100 EXHIBITORS
The Expo features daily entertainment, boutique hotels, all inclusive hotels, florists, caterers, photographers and videographers, wedding planners, limousines, honeymoons, reception sites, disc jockeys, invitations, party rentals, hair and make up, wedding cakes and more!
Attend the Awards Ceremony:
The Caribbean Destination Wedding Industry Awards rewards excellence within the Caribbean Wedding Industry. Nominate your favorite vendor and help them achieve the recognition they deserve.
THE CARIBBEAN WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS
The Caribbean Destination Wedding Industry Awards was established to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the wedding industry across the Caribbean.This event will enable all participants to experience the Caribbean, as one of the best wedding destinations in the world.
Our team of experts have scoured the Caribbean and traveled extensively in order to identify everything from the very best hotels for weddings, venues and wedding planners through to highlighting the most reputable wedding vendors in the Caribbean. We highlight the best in the Caribbean Wedding Industry reflecting the range of products and services provided.
The Awards supports, promotes and develops the wedding industry in the Caribbean by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring industry players to raise the standard of their products and services.
Awards are presented across the Caribbean.