ATTEND THE EXPO AND NETWORK WITH OVER 100 EXHIBITORS
The Expo features daily entertainment, boutique hotels, all inclusive hotels, florists,caterers, photographers and videographers, wedding planners, limousines, honeymoons, reception sites, disc jockeys, invitations, party rentals, hair and make up, wedding cakes and more!
CWIA Expo Floor Plan
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING?
• Receive attendee list after the event
• Multiple decision makers attend the show together
• Sell your products and services, in person, to a targeted audience that is ready to buy.
• Demonstrate the latest products and services to an audience who can see, touch and buy your product.
• Create brand awareness amongst the highly targeted audience you want to reach.
• Drive traffic to your store and/or website for months after the show.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Grow your business, generate leads, enhance your reputation, expand your reach and make more money today!
Vendor booth locations to promote your company are now available and are on a first come first serve basis. Please complete, sign and email back you application along with your payment to reserve your booth today.
Booth Spaces include:
10 x 10 booth space
Each exhibitor is required to contribute a door prize not exceeding a value of $100 per show.
CWIA will be making all efforts to promote the shows and generate the most amount of traffic of the targeted audience as possible. However, the emphasis with our show is ‘targeted audience’ of Travel Agents and Wedding Planners who are interested in booking honeymoon and/or destination wedding in the Caribbean. Therefore, in this case, it’s not the quantity but the quality that counts the most.
The 2018 Marketing Campaign includes the following;
• Destinationweddingadvisor.com on-line banner advertisements
• Honeymoons.com on-line banner advertisements
• Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association – Over 800 members
• Canadian Travel Press- Event promotion
• Association of Bridal Consultants – Over 2,400 USA members & a total of 4,200 globally.
• Destination Weddings Travel Group – Over 300 members
• The Wedding Planners Institue of Canada– WPIC—Over 300 members
• PR articles and event calendars nationwide
For a downloadable and printable Exhibitor Application Form (PDF) with Terms and Conditions, please visit our website.
Please fill out the application form and email it back to us at email@example.com as soon as possible, as space is on a first come first serve basis and is very limited and may sell out.
2018 Estimated Numbers Of Attendees:
300-500 pre-qualified Travel agents and Destination Wedding Planners who are ready to book
*The above numbers are only estimated numbers. The Show Management is not responsible if these numbers are not reached or if they exceed this estimate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 876-376-1778/978-6639 /954-740-8689