The Caribbean Destination Wedding Industry Awards was established to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the wedding industry across the Caribbean.This event will enable all participants to experience the Caribbean, as one of the best wedding destinations in the world.
How You are Nominated?
The Caribbean Wedding Industry Awards will invite travel agencies and industry experts to vote on wedding companies they feel are deserving of recognition.
Once we have received nomination, we will send an email stating “If you wish to proceed to the shortlist stage in the Caribbean Wedding Industry Awards , simply reply to this email with – NOMINATION ACCEPTED”.
After which you will be officially nominated.
Once nominations have been received our research team will start working immediately. If the nominees wish to highlight any important information or direct us to relevant pages on their website, they should feel free to do so. Once we have chosen winners, they will be announced and contacted by telephone or email.
These awards are dedicated to recognizing and awarding the best of the Caribbean’s influential and innovative wedding industry. Our panel of judges will consider areas such as:
- Service Excellence
- Cultural Understanding
- Diversity of Services
- Use of Technology
- Pre/ Post Wedding Services
- Marketing & Branding
- Caribbean Destination Wedding Package of the Year
- Caribbean Destination Wedding Resort of the Year
- Caribbean Honeymoon Package of the Year
- Caribbean Vow Renewal Package of the Year
- Caribbean Wedding Destination of the Year
- Caribbean Best Wedding Planner of the Year
- Caribbean Best Anniversary Package of the Year
- Caribbean Best Overall Wedding Venue of the Year
- Caribbean Cake & Pastry Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Caterer of the Year
- Caribbean Ceremony Venue of the Year
- Caribbean DJ of the Year
- Caribbean Entertainment Act of the Year
- Caribbean Event Decorator of the Year
- Caribbean Event Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Event Planner of the Year
- Caribbean Floral Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Gown Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Hair Stylist of the Year
- Caribbean Honeymoon Activity of the Year
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination of the Year
- Caribbean Honeymoon Resort of the Year
- Caribbean Jewellery Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Makeup Artist of the Year
- Caribbean Bridal Suite of the Year
- Caribbean Menswear Designer of the Year
- Caribbean Most Romantic Wedding Location
- Caribbean Off Site Wedding Planner of the Year
- Caribbean Photographer of the Year
- Caribbean Stationer of the Year
- Caribbean Travel Agent of the Year
- Caribbean Videographer of the Year
- Caribbean Wedding Venue of the Year
Award Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations:
- 1. Nominees must be associated with a registered company that performs its service for weddings in the Caribbean.
- All nominees must have an internet footprint of some kind – Facebook or website with contact information listed on the site.
- Only the companies or individuals with the most nominations for the awards will be contacted. These companies will receive their notification by email.
- Some categories have a minimum and maximum number of nominees.
- Individuals and companies are only eligible for one category in the People’s Choice awards.
- Companies or individuals who win awards are not eligible the following year. Recipients of awards in 2018 are not eligible for 2019. They will be eligible again in 2020.
Countries Eligible for Entry
CWIA Region – The Caribbean
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Netherlands Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United States Virgin Islands